Floor Stripping and Waxing
If you are looking for a floor maintenance program, including hard surface stripping and waxing for your facility, you've just found the local experts!
Specializing in floor stripping, waxing and buffing since 2001, Gold Star Services has amassed the skills to handle any floor maintenance program.
Gold Star Services is skilled in caring for the following hard surface floors:
- VCT Tiles
- Marble and Granite
- Natural Stone
- and more.
Call the Flooring Experts
Different floors require different care. Following proper industry standards and techniques for stripping and waxing floors will prolong the life of your flooring, while applying the wrong products will shorten it. We've all noticed commercial floors that have been neglected. Even worse, companies who are not well versed in the proper procedures for caring for various flooring materials can create more harm than good. Call the experts at Gold Star Services for beautiful, protected floor maintenance.
Gold Star Services's Process for Stripping and Waxing VCT Floors
When you call (832) 735-0555 to schedule a free consultation, we'll first take a look at the condition of your VCT tile flooring. Often, we find coats and coats of floor finish applied over dirty flooring. The result is a shiny, discolored floor.
- First, we'll fully strip off all finish down to your VCT flooring
- Next, the floors will be fully rinsed to remove all stripping solutions
- Your floors will be allowed to dry. Applying finish to damp floors results in bubbling
- 2-3 Coats of high quality floor finish will be applied, with ample time in between for drying
- The result: clean flooring with a beautiful sheen that you'll be proud to display!
When you call Gold Star Services to handle your floor care, you'll receive professional service with each and every visit. We schedule appointments around your busy schedule and arrive on time. All work is coordinated so as not to disrupt your operation. Call (832) 735-0555 today for a free estimate and receive:
- Free consultation to assess your flooring
- Written estimate
- Written floor care program and schedule
- Manager on site
- Responsive crew
- Quick, convenient scheduling